I'm happy to say that my New Years goal has NOTHING to do with weight-loss...FINALLY!!!! I would still love to work on my physique, of course, but I want to pack on some weight in the form of beautiful muscles. Some of my other goals go along with the wellness theme but more along the lines of mental wellness. Here they are:
- I want to try something new. I'm thinking about Muay Thai and I'm contemplating slowly starting a PhD by taking it one class at a time....do I really wanna?
- I want to make yoga a bi-weekly occurrence, at a minimum. (I didn't always have the patience for it, but I need to learn to take it easy and breathe, which goes with my next goal...)
- I want to slow down a little this year (mostly with travel) and focus on family.
- I want to finally get around to making my bedroom look nice. (We have a fixer-upper house and the bedroom was not priority.)
- I want to pay it forward (and this is where you might come in!)
I have my personal training certification and I'd love to be able to use what I know to help someone else achieve their fit goals because I want you all to know how amazing it feels to finally reach it!
Let me briefly tell you my experience in reaching my fit goal
2012 was the year I gave it my all. I hired a fitness competition coach, started using Isagenix, and pushed myself with the end goal of stepping on stage at Fitness America. What I ended up with was the body I always wanted and confidence. With this confidence, there's little room for self-doubt, which opened up more room for me to love myself and be happy for everyone around me. It's freedom!
So make yourself a promise. Work towards a goal and capture the results. It doesn't have to be a competition, but I've read competing is much like planning a wedding and I would have to agree. If you've ever planned a wedding, it's the same mindset: working towards a goal with laser focus and throw in trying to look your best. You might become crabby in the process and you also impatiently wait for the photos that captured all the hard work that brought you to the end goal. The anticipation and the excitement is the same as you keeping improving. And with anything, don't just stop at the wedding day, the competition day, or whatever else marked what you thought was the end of improvement. Keep growing. Give yourself the gift of confidence, capture it, and keep growing (with your body, mind, and spirit.)
And by capture it, I mean, really capture it. Yes, you should photograph your fit progress but if you can manage it, hire a professional to photograph all the hard work by getting the photo of you at your best to date! This is what I did while I was in Vegas last November and I think my photos speak for themselves! My coach asked me to make a new vision board for the coming year. Last year, it was full of fitness models from Oxygen magazine, but you know what I want on it this year? My hot picture of me! NOT KIDDING! Nothing motivates me more than actually seeing where all of my hard work got me! Below are the photos from my Vegas photo shoot.
So, if one of your 2013 goals include losing some unwanted fat, why not invest in yourself NOW! Give yourself the gift of the body you have always wanted by starting off right with the 30 Day Cleansing and Fat Burning System for Christmas and start the program in the New Year with me to motivate you! Sounds perfect!
30 Day Cleansing and Fat Burning System
This is a flexible, easy, and cost-effective program ideal for individuals who want to lose unwanted fat long-term. "The system is a ground-breaking path to healthy weight loss and designed to gently rid the body of potentially harmful impurities, while infusing it with essential vitamins, botanicals, and other natural ingredients to help shed pounds naturally without the use of laxatives, stimulants or diuretics." [Source]
As a means of paying it forward, I would like to be a FREE
- Personal trainer
- Nutritional coach
- and Motivator
for the first 3 individuals who sign up for this 30 day system! Exciting, right?? It's easier to do this when you have accountability. I usually feel that people are only willing to do the necessary work to accomplish their goals if they're willing to pay top dollar for a trainer. (We tend to take things a little more seriously when we're investing money and expecting a return, right?) But I feel like you're taking the leap of faith by investing in a fantastic system and I want to support you as you go through it. I'll be doing a 30 day program right along with you! ;-)
Here is what I expect from you:
- Total commitment to yourself and this 30 day program! You invested...now follow through!
- Purchase the 30 Day Cleansing and Fat Burning System (Ask me how to do this!)
- Complete the questionnaire
- Before and After photos (Front with newspaper, Side, Back)
- Weekly check-ins via email
Here is what the first 3 people get:
- 30 Day Cleansing and Fat Burning System (You pay.)
- Online coaching (FREE)
- Fitness Assessment. I'll buy. ;-)
- 30 Day Fitness Plan (Created specifically for you.) (FREE)
If you are not one of the first 3 to commit, here is what I'll provide to everyone else who wants to join in on this 30 day challenge:
- 30 Day Cleansing and Fat Burning System (You pay.)
- Access to a closed Facebook group to help encourage each other in our first 30 days to our new bodies! (Tentative)
- 30 Day Fitness Plan (Unfortunately not specific to each individual...sorry...but it'll be fan-freaking-tastic anyway!)
After our 30 days together, EVERYONE who joined in gets the chance to win a transformation challenge prize. The winner will be selected based on who I think made the best transformation. I haven't decided on the prize yet. I may base it on a vote, but it'll either be FREE online personal training from me or Isagenix products!
So let me know if you want to be part of this and if you want personal training. I want serious people who are willing to put forth the work. It takes 4 weeks to create habits and I'm asking for a little more than that. Can you handle it?